I don't copy anybody, says Varun Dhawan

20:46 0 Comments


Actor Varun Dhawan, who will be seen with John Abraham in Dishoom, says he prefers to be original than a copy of any other actor.

“I actually don’t try to copy anybody. Obviously, I am the youngest in Bollywood. I’ve been brought up during the time of the 1990s films and have watched Salman bhai (Salman Khan), Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan’s movies. Also I have watched all of John Abraham’s films,” Varun said at a press conference of his brother Rohit Dhawan’s directorial Dishoom, on Monday.

“If you ask me whether I have copied John in Dishoom, then I will say that it was only one scene where we were wearing orange underwear.”

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments: